- Thursday 8pm PG-13 LMAO Off-Broadway
- Saturday 8pm 17+ Absent Minded Comedy Uncensored
- Sunday 3pm Fun for the Whole Family! All ages welcome.
- Register via links above to join is on ZOOM to be “in the room where it happens”. The shows can be accessed for free, but please help us pay this professional cast with a $5-20 ticketing option. We also stream live on Facebook and post highlights from shows on various social media platforms.
- Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok YouTube
- EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH is available for online private events – shows & classes online via ZOOM and other platforms. We are working with a number of corporations and schools to help deliver much needed laughs. Also, we host family events. 45-minute show plus extra time to mingle before and after. EMAIL us for more info! Past clients include Corporate teams (Louis Vuitton, JP Morgan Chase, Twitter, Coach, Morgan Stanley, HBO, NY Life, DatadogHQ, Home Depot, MasterCard, etc) Colleges & Universities (Princeton University, Western Connecticut, Williams, Stone Hill, High Point, NYU, Hofstra, etc) and 100s of K12 schools, camps and community centers NYC DOE VENDORS.
We are very excited to move to a subscription style service for online classes to maximize the value to our students and their parents. Get unlimited access to FOUR WEEKS of classes for just $125. Select the date/time of the first class you wish to attend. See below for current class offerings. Not ready to commit? You can sign up for ONE class for $25. FOUR classes for $75. ZOOM links sent after registration.
We can also prorate our current session that ends October 31, 2020 (Originally $200 for eight weeks)
- Stand-Up Comedy by Walt Fraser is a text book for comics and teachers looking to bring fun creative writing sections into the classroom.
- Improv on Zoom by Walt Frasier is a list of games with tips and tricks to play online as well as Improv technique and wisdom.
- Both books are now available via Kindle and Paperback on Amazon. Coming soon to Audible!
- Saturdays 2pm Long Form Improv Comedy with Sam
- Mondays 8pm Stand-Up Comedy with Walter
- Tuesday 8pm Musical Comedy (singing) with Ryan
- Wednesdays 8pm Advanced Improv Technique with Sam
- Thursdays 7pm Improv Comedy Open Jam – After a quick warm-up, let’s play. Stick around for professional show featuring your teachers and others from the cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH at 8pm.
- Saturdays 9:30am IN PERSON Central Park
- Saturdays 12pm Comedy 4 Teens 90 minutes Improv & Stand-Up ALMOST SOLD OUT
- Sundays 1pm Advanced Comedy 4 Teens SOLD OUT (By invite only, Email Walter for info)
- Mondays 7pm Stand-Up Open Mic with Walter
- Tuesdays 5pm Comedy 4 Teens JUST ADDED
- Tuesdays 7pm Musical Theater with Ryan
- Wednesdays 7pm Improv Technique with Sam
- Saturdays 9:30am IN PERSON Improv Comedy Class in Central Park NYC with Andrea
- Sundays 5pm Comedy 4 Kids with Andrea
- Mondays 5pm Comedy 4 Kids with Ryan
- Wednesdays 5pm Comedy 4 Kids with Walter
Artistic Director Walt Frasier (Billions, Blue Bloods, Friends of the People, Royal Pains, Lilyhammer, Letterman, MTV etc) co-founded the show in 2002. Since then EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH has entertained 7000+ audiences in Times Square and touring nationwide to colleges, corporate events and even K12 schools. Walter also has international credits in theater (off-Broadway, National Tours, Regional) and music (Opera, Choral etc).
Samuel Van Wyk is a versatile actor based in New York City. He has a passion for singing, stage, and on camera acting.Born and raised on a farm in Iowa, he quickly fell in love with acting and music. He began performing in school, church, and community theaters. He received a BA in Theatre from Northwestern College in Orange City, IA. After graduation, he immediately started working professionally in national tours, summerstocks, and regional theatres.For several years he called the Twin Cities his home. He worked regularly as a singer, actor, and dancer. In 2010, Samuel moved to New York City to continue pursuing stage work. Since moving, he discovered a real love for film work. Since then, he’s been honing his skills performing in pilots, independent films, and web series. He has also begun writing his own material including a web series called “15 Minutes…” and most recently a short film called “Thirty.”Samuel loves stretching himself as an actor. Recent roles have included a quirky boy next door, a passionate purveyor of love and lust, and a hardened criminal.
Ryan Hudzik brings a life time of musical training and performance into every class, marrying the artistic with the science of vocal production to create a strong healthy instrument that delivers warm expressive musicality. Every week will include a check in with your body and voice, a warm up and an musical exploration. Bring your favorites songs or Ryan will help select into the music you were born to sing. For professional singers and/or those with big aspirations Ryan will help demystify the audition book. For those just looking to create beauty, or even just rock out your next karaoke night, Ryan is here for you too.
Andrea Hernandez Mieres MC, Movement/Dance specialist, Improv
Andrea is a Mexican & Spanish singer, actress and dancer. Originally from Mexico City where she debuted professionally on the Musical Theater scene in the Mexican Broadway versions of The Fiddler on the Roof and The Scarlet Pimpernel. Recent AMDA NY graduate, Andrea is venturing on the New York City scene. Andrea has been with EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Improv since early 2019. She appeared in our Holiday Show, Santa’s Sing Along Adventure, as a singing and dancing Elf.