Corporate Team Building and Office Holiday Party Lunch Events
Our most popular option for corporate activities at our Times Square New York Theater, we have both shows and workshops that are tons of fun, highly entertaining and incredibly valuable to you and your team. Schedule is flexible but here is the flow of our typical event.
NOON Lunch is served – Platters of gourmet sandwiches wraps (including vegetarian options), salads, chips and cookies catered by popular midtown deli.
- 12:30-2pm WORKSHOP Option $800 up 20ppl (1 teaching artist)
- 12:30-2pm SHOW Option $1200 up to 20ppl (4 teaching artists)
- 12:30-3pm SHOW & WORKSHOP $1350 up to 20ppl
- Rates include non-alcoholic beverage service (soda, juice and bottled water), tax & gratuity
- Additional Guest $30pp
- Add Dessert options – Simple platters of sweet snack to full buffet of torts and tarts.
- Optional beer/wine served à la carte at happy hour prates – $5 each (reg $8-12)
- Additional time after the show for a meeting – Walls are down, creativity is up. This is always a productive to chat after a major team building event.
Corporate Team Building and Office Holiday Party Lunch
SHOWS – Improv Comedy shows by EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH deliver high impact entertainment at an affordable cost. Hilarious skits and songs are improvised on the spot based on audience suggestions and participation. Every 5 minutes the host interacts directly with the audience curating topics for the next “game” (Improv scene or song). Many of those games require audience volunteers on stage directly effecting the direction of the comedy.These shows are completely corporate AND family friendly, akin to a PG-Rated Movie. The humor is smart and topical but the cast stops short of inappropriate humor in a modern corporate setting. The shows are 100% customized to you and your team without prearranged ideas, however we are happy to take some information you would like us to include.
WORKSHOPS – Improv Classes are the most fun way to bring your team together while working on many skills that increase both team and individual skill sets. The #1 rule of Improv, “YES And…”, plays strongly into the concept of psychological safety, as recently discussed in the 4-year study published by Google (Read NY TIMES Article). Our #1 rule is to HAVE FUN but NEVER at anyone else’s expense. While warming up, standing in a circle, the team plays games that teach team – listening, eye contact, respect – and leadership – public speaking, self confidence. We believe that most teams crumble due to insecurity and ego, which equally focus on self and destroy great team communication. We bring the entire team together.
ONE – TWO PUNCH
Both the show & workshop component play a valuable role. Together they are powerful. Many opt to just do the workshop due to budget constraints. Others opt to just do the show because many on the team fear the workshop, which is completely silly, right.
Together, the two are a very powerful tool to build a strong team.
The show breaks down walls with laughter. Simply having fun together can change the dynamic. The show also demonstrates how much fun it is to play the games as performers.
The workshop specifically attacks team and individual skills.
NOTE: Always start with our basic workshop. The Improv can be intimidating enough for some, so if you try to overreach the initial program, you may lose its true benefits.
But once your team has worked with us once or twice, we can start to dig deeper. Improv is a form of role play. We can help teach many work related skills (Sales, Service, Management) as well as attack many workplace problems (Sexual Harassment, Work Place Equality and other sensitivity training).
Improv is a lot of fun AND a powerful tool.
- Corporate Team Building & Holiday Parties
- Improv Shows & Workshops
- Interactive Characters make any event Unique
- Promotional/Publicity Talent for gorilla campaigns in NYC and trade shows
- Previous Clients include Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan Chase, Ernst & Young, BAML (Bank of America Merrill Lynch), Louis Vuitton, American Express, Master Card, Ben & Jerry’s, General Motors, Suntrust Bank, Johnson & Johnson, Milbank Tweed, Weiden and Kennedy, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Urban Brands, HBO and many more.