SPECIAL: Sign up now and start joining sessions NOW. We will email you links for classes starting today.
- CLICK HERE to register for this class, Improv 4 Teens, or use form below. $75 for FOUR Monday OR Sundays (JUST ADDED) classes OR $125 includes bonus access to Wednesday/Friday sessions 7-8pm
- CLICK HERE for Improv 4 Kids ONLINE Classes Mondays 5:30-6:45pm $75 for FOUR Monday classes OR $125 includes bonus access to Wednesday/Friday sessions 6-7pm
- We are also adding in person options.
Comedy 4 Teens Saturdays 10am in Times Square April 10-June 5 $300
Comedy 4 Kids Saturdays 10am Times Square NYC April 10-June 5 $300
Central Park Comedy Classes 4 Kids & Teens Saturdays 10am April 10-May 29
Students from LIVE classes may join us online Wednesday/Friday after school/evenings
- EMAIL questions about shows & classes. Also check out menu links above for additional options.
- MONDAYS 6:45-8pm (We made these sessions later to accommodate our west coast students April 5, 12, 19, 26
- SUNDAYS 6-7pm April 11-May 2
- $75 Mondays Online
- $125 Unlimited Access (Additional sessions Wednesdays/Fridays 6-7)
- ZOOM revealed after registration.
MONDAY 6:45-8pm / SUNDAYS 6-7pm
Students will play a series of games including warm-up, technique and performance. Develop strong foundations in acting and improvisation as well as creative writing, critical thinking, public speaking, team skills.
Online Students paying for unlimited access and all LIVE class session participants may join us for the following jam sessions.
WEDNESDAYS Bonus Session 7-8pm IMPROV COMEDY JAM
While Monday is more focused on Technique building, Wednesdays are more of a jam session. After a brief warm up, students will mostly participate in games they could play in a show., as well as learn how to MC games.
FRIDAYS Bonus Session 7-8pm STAND-UP COMEDY OPEN MIC
Fridays will focus first on stand up comedy. With some basic guidance and feedback, these session will mostly be run as an open mic style session. Every teen will have 3- 5 minutes to share a comedy routine they are currently working on. If there is a large turn out these class could run as late as 8:30pm.
MORE INFO AT
Walt Frasier, Artistic Director Piano, MC, Teacher EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Cast Member since 2002, hosting 5000+ of the 6500+ shows in the company’s history.
TV credits: Billions 4.10 (2019 CBS), Friends of the People (TruTV), Blue Bloods (CBS) Royal Pains (USA), Lilyhammer (NETFLIX), Naked Brothers Band (NICK), Fat Pants (Dr. Oz Promo), Late Night with David Letterman (9 eps), Hair Trauma (2 eps, WE), Stankervision (MTV2).
Walter is a New Yorker since 1997, but grew up in Maryland, getting his theatrical start in Washington DC area. If you have called to book a gig or groups sales you most likely talked with this guy. Walter has also performed internationally in theater, music and even Opera. walter has been performing Improv Comedy for Kids & teens since 2003. In 2009 he was named Director of Instruction for the Comedy Hall of Fame, developing their programs for NYC schools. In 2011 he opened his own school. Walter currently works all over the NYC area, including in residencies via Arts Horizon. Now his students are winning competitions, getting recognized by Kenan Thompson as America’s funniest kids. One student even appeared on Aziz Ansari’s MASTER OF NONE on Netflix.
HAVE FUN but never at another’s expense!
Beyond the brag -able credits, it is Walt Frasier’s goal to create laughs and teach other to spread his positive message. Start every day with a smile. Want others to smile at you? LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!!
Improv 4 Kids (2 Book Series) now available on Amazon FREE via KindleUnlimited
- Stand-Up Comedy by Walt Fraser is a text book for comics and teachers looking to bring fun creative writing sections into the classroom.
- Improv on Zoom by Walt Frasier is a list of games with tips and tricks to play online as well as Improv technique and wisdom.
Walt Frasier has been teaching kids, teens and adults for 18 years. In addition to his comedy school in Times Square (NOW Online) Frasier has worked with hundreds of corporate teams, colleges and K12 schools.
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to book private shows/workshops for schools, camps, community centers and family events can be scheduled anytime for just $200. Up to 100 guests can interact with the artist and enjoy the 45-minute show. (regular $600-800/show LIVE in time square or at your venues)
MORE from EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH improv including adult classes and shows for corporate groups, colleges etc