- $20 cash at the door. Just $10 in advanced. CLICK HERE or use form below
- WHEN: Sunday October 17 at 3pm
- WHERE: Broadway Comedy Club 318 West 53rd Street, NY NY 10019 Between 8th and 9th Avenues. Most Sundays you can find FREE parking on the street near club, garage across the street at 31 West 53rd Streett has discounted rates via SPOTHERO app.
- TICKETS: $20 cash at the door, Just $10 in advanced. CLICK HERE There is a TWO drink minimum per guest.
- GO VIP: $100 includes TWO of the BEST seats in the house, TWO drinks (First round from the bar, no restrictions except bottled wine etc) and Snacks (Share any one food item off the menu) No additional purchase required for VIP ticket holders.
- MC: Jose D Varela
- Featuring: Carolyn White, named “America’s Funniest Kid” by Kenan Thompson. Carolyn wrote the forward for Walt Frasier’s book on Stand-up Comedy.
Walt Frasier, TV credits include MTV, Letterman, Friends of the People, Billions, Blue Bloods, Lilyhammer and Royal Pains.
- Additional Comics TBA
Walt Frasier has been performing professional since the mid 1990s. Since 2002 he has mostly called the comedy stages of New York home as well as touring colleges, corporate events. Frasier made his TV debt in 2006 on MTVs Stankervision, followed up with his first appearance on Letterman and NICK’s Naked Brothers Band along side George Lopez. In 2011, Frasier opened his own comedy school. Now Walt has international credits in TV, comedy, theater and music. During Quarentine, Frasier published the first of three books on comedy, all available for FREE via KindleUnlimited as well as paperback on Amazon. Frasier is also a Producer, Director and Promoter.
Jose D Varela was born and raised in Queens, and being very fortunate having access to the city, the theater district has given Jose an opportunity to better understand theater and it’s many art forms. Jose started in Comedy as a bar back, then a server and now appears a numerous NYC comedy stages, calling Al Martin’s Broadway and Greenwich Village Comedy Clubs home. “Stand Up Comedy has a huge impact for the recovery and a state of claim in effort to have New York City fully back. So I have taken the full time job & responsibility “that’s right no unemployment for me “ on making everybody laugh and having a life changing experience show.”