- EMAIL requests for info, dates, rates etc. Check menu links for upcomimg public shows and classes.
Whether as a group attending our public shows or booking a private event, this is our most popular package at our Times Square NYC theater.
- Teen Nights
- K12 Field Trips (NYC doe vendor)
- Student Travel groups from around the world
- Girl & Boy Scouts
- Mentoring Programs
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Corporate Teams – especially recruitment and intern Programs. (Most team building events choose our Happy Hour menu but this is an option)
- Up to 10 guests at our public shows $300, $30/additional guest
- Private shows
- $1000 up to 40ppl private show, $25/additional guest
- $2000 up to 1000 $20/additional guest, Max capacity 140.
BONUS for Not for profits (schools, scouts, etc)
- One FREE teacher admission for every 10 students.
- 45-minute #Improv Workshop before / after the show (add $5pp for other groups)
At our first show in Times Square, a humble beginning in December 2002, we never imagined performing for kids and families. A teacher from Farmington CT found us the following spring and then booked us for four shows September 2003. Since 2005 Improv 4 Kids performed 300+ shows for schools, camps and family events. Now we have 2-3 troupes, a Times Square NYC comedy school, and we even use Improv to teach teachers.
- NYC Comedy Field Trips
- School Assemblies (Camps and Community centers too!)
- PTA Nights, Fundraisers etc
- Private Family Events
- After School Programming
- Professional Development for Teachers/Staff