Join us this August, live from Times Square NYC, for interactive improvised musical comedy comedy shows, stand-up comedy, murder mystery parties, classes and comedy camp for kids & teens. Despite heat waves, gas prices etc, our busiest summer yet in 20 years continues.
- Off Broadway Improv Comedy, Almost every Saturday & Sunday 3pm August 6,7,13,20,21,27,28, September 3. $25 plus a one drink minimum.
- Stand-Up Comedy 9pm Nightly $20-30 plus two drink minimum.
- GOLDEN HOUR Sunday August 14, 3pm. Music, Comedy, A variety show for the new Roaring Twenties.
- Improv Comedy Class/Jam Session (Adults, 16+ Welcome) Saturdays 12pm
- Comedy Camp runs thru 9/1/22 Every week includes classes in Improv & Stand-Up Comedy for kids & teens plus a weekly showcase. Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
- Check menu links for additional links to shows and classes in Times Square and beyond.
- EMAIL group sales and private event requests. We are daily offering corporate team building workshops, k12 educational outreach shows at camps and schools (and our amazingly cool Times Square field trips)
Since 2002 the cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH has performed interactive musical comedy improvised based on audience suggestions and participation. Hosted by Walt Frasier (Billions, Blue Bloods, Letterman, MTV etc) the cast features NYC professional comedic actors from stage and screen.
Saturdays 12-2pm Improv Comedy Class/Jam Session
A must for any performer but all can benefit from our weekly comedy class. In addition to having a ton of fun playing improv games – skits, songs, warm-up and technique building – simply playing these games develop valuable life skills – creativity, critical thinking, communications (listening, public speaking), focus, , self confidence, self awareness and even empathy. We use the same games in corporate workshops to teach team building, leadership, sales and service. We also use to teach k12 students SEL – Social Emotional Learning.
COMEDY CAMP 4 Kids, & Teens
Each week is a self contained session with classes in improv and stand-up comedy. Monday starts with a master class in Improv Comedy, introducing a number of warm-up, technique and performance games. Then we move into an open-mic style session where students develop original stand-comedy routines, starting with personal stories of observation and experience. Tuesday – Thursday are more like rehearsals than classes. A series of mock performance sessions develop experienced performers. Every week we introduce new games, review class faves and develop a new 2-3 minutes of stand-up comedy which get presented at our weekly showcase, Friday at 2pm.
We have two to three adult teaching artists plus a number of teen interns every day, allowing us to break into smaller groups based on age and skills level.
Artistic Director, Walt Frasier
Walt Frasier has been producing comedy shows in New York since 2002. Mostly known for his work in improvisation and corporate comedy, Frasier has hosted 5000+ shows. TV credits include PAUSE with SAM JAY (HBO), Billions (SHO) Lilyhammer (NETFLIX), Blue Bloods (CBS), Friends of the People (TruTV), Royal Pains (USA), Naked Brothers Band (NICK), Fat Pants (Dr. Oz Promo), Late Night with David Letterman (9 eps). Also international credits in Music, Theater and Comedy.