- CLICK HERE or use form below for tickets. ZOOM links revealed after registration
- EMAIL for questions about this show, our upcoming return to Times Square (April 10, 2021), online and in person comedy classes, corporate events, college comedy, K12 educational outreach etc
- Hosted by Walt Frasier
- with Samuel Van Wyk, Nathan Armstrong, Andrea Hernandez Mieres
- Special guest Comic Stuart Gibbel
Since 2002, the cast of EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH has played 7000+ shows live from Times Square (off-Broadway, Top NYC Clubs) and touring nationwide (clubs, theaters, colleges and private events) delivering hilarious interactive comedy improvised based on the audience suggestions and participation. Now available worldwide via ZOOM, the cast brings the energy of the NYC clubs to your living room, office, or anywhere else you like to watch. Come be a part of the show!
Artistic Director Piano, MC, Teacher Member since 2002
TV credits include Billions (CBS), Friends of the People (TruTV), Blue Bloods (CBS) Royal Pains (USA), Lilyhammer (NETFLIX),Naked Brothers Band (NICK), Fat Pants (Dr. Oz Promo), Late Night with David Letterman (9 eps), Hair Trauma (2 eps, WE).
Walter is a New Yorker since 1997, but grew up in Maryland, getting his theatrical start in Washington DC area. If you have called to book a gig or groups sales you most likely talked with this guy. Walter has also performed internationally in theater, music and even Opera.
Member since 2011
Nathan Armstrong has been seen in many productions, including recent tours of Phantom, Brigadoon, and Richard Sherman and Milt Larson’s new musical Pazzazz! Other regional credits include Buddy, the Buddy Holly Story, Guys and Dolls, Anything Goes, Big River, and Joseph… He is also on the soundtrack for the feature film Rock Slyde and has performed in venues worldwide, from the Hilton Hawaiian Village to festivals in the Czech Republic and Hungary. In addition to producing, Nathan has vast experience in corporate management and sales.
Samuel Van Wyk
HEAD WRITER Sunday Night Laughs Writer’s Room
MC, Teacher, Corporate Teambuilding Member since 2017
Sam is an actor/improvisor based in New York City. As an improviser, Samuel has performed for thousands of students and adults. He has also lead Improvisational workshops for all ages from kindergarten students to senior executives and everything in between. Samuel has lead workshops on the benefit of improv in a business setting for professionals in the education and medical field as well as corporate clients like IBM, Bing, and JP Morgan.
As an actor, Samuel works in TV, Film, and Theatre. Samuel has appeared in such TV shows as Evil Talks, Diabolical, and Mysteries at the Museum. Favorite stage roles include Malcolm (The Full Monty), Hal (Proof), and Snoopy (You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown!).
Andrea Hernandez Mieres
Member since 2019
Andrea is a Mexican & Spanish singer, actress and dancer. Originally from Mexico City where she debuted professionally on the Musical Theater scene in the Mexican Broadway versions of The Fiddler on the Roof and The Scarlet Pimpernel. Recent AMDA NY graduate, Andrea is venturing on the New York City scene.
Upcoming Classes Quick Links
- CLASSES 4 ADULTS Stand-up Comedy, Improv Comedy, Sketch Comedy.
- CENTRAL PARK IN PERSON CLASSES 4 KIDS & TEENS are back starting March 6. CLICK HERE for more info
- CLASSES 4 TEENS Sundays-Fridays 6-7pm Online
- CLASSES 4 KIDS Sundays-Thursdays 5-6pm Online
- EMAIL requests for private workshops, shows.
- APRIL SCHEDULE TO BE POSTED SOON will include out door classes and shows in Central Park and beyond. Check links in MENU for up to date offerings