NYC Improv Comedy Show & Pizza Party is OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGE!!!!! Looking for a fun inexpensive outing for your school, office and / or family? Then our NYC Improv Comedy Show & Pizza Party package is for you.
- Check menu for upcoming public shows & classes in Times Square, touring nationwide and worldwide via virtual programming.
- EMAIL us for group sales and private session requests – team building, family/friend sessions, college comedy, k12 educational outreach.
NYC Improv Comedy Show & Pizza Party
ALMOST DAILY we host day time events at our Times Square/Hells Kitchen Area theater, just a short walk from Columbus Circle and Times Square trains and buses (one block from the Colbert Stage Door). Perfect for
- Corporate Team Building
- College Groups
- K12 Field Trips
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Student / Theater Tours from around the world
- Girl / Boy Scouts, YMCA, JCC, PAL, Boys & Girls Club, After School Programs, etc.
- Family reunions, birthday parties etc
The two hour even starts with two hot NYC slices and a soft drink (all bottled water or optional soda/juice as per your preferences). For adult groups we also have a beer & wine menu but no additional purchase is required. 30-45 minute later, depending on size of group and service needs, we present our signature interactive musical comedy show improvised based on audience suggestions and participation. Think WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY but more NYC flavored.
2022 Rates for shows before 5pm, seven days/week.
- $600 up to 20ppl, $30/additional guest
- $750 up to 30ppl, $25/additional guest
- $1000 up to 40ppl, $20/additional guest, Max capacity 140ppl
- SMALLER GROUPS Saturday/Sundays 2:30-4:30 $300 up to 10ppl at our public shows great for birthdays, scouts etc.
95% of our shows are performed for K12 schools and corporate teams demanding a G or PG or PG13 rating, so working clean is our specialty. We focus on GREAT THEATER, never bad comedy. If you prefer a more NYC comedy club experience (R-Rated Comedy) please let us know at time of booking.
ADD A WORKSHOP
Increase educational value with an improv comedy workshop starting at just $5pp extra for non profit organizations. (Regularly priced $500/teacher up to two hours for corporate groups).
- Improv = SEL
- Improv = Psychological Safety / Team Success
- Improv = Cultural Arts: Music, Theater and more
- Improv = Language Arts: Story Telling, Public Speaking
- Improv = Character Building: Listening, Focus, Respect etc
Simply Playing Improv Comedy games teaches skills 1000s of books and lecture mere talk about. Simply playing these games builds creativity, critical thinking, public speaking, listening, focus, self-confidence, self-awareness etc. Skills that build better students, teams, leaders, sales and service.