February 15-23 Quick Links – Every year we add shows, classes and camps for kids, teens and families home from school due to the New York schools February Break.
- OFF BROADWAY SHOWS are fun for the whole family in Times Square. CLICK HERE for full calendar and tickets. EMAIL for group discounts and private event requests.
- CLASSES and CAMPS for kids and teens include both Improv and Stand Up comedy. CLICK HERE for full calendar and registration
Since 2002 EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH has delivered hilarious interactive Musical Comedy improvised based on audience suggestions and participation. No two shows are ever the same. Since 2004 the troupe saw an unfulfilled niche of clean comedy in Times Square and beyond. Ever since the show has toured corporate events, colleges and k12 schools offering PG to PG13 style laughs. Smart, funny but never offensive. The troupe also hosts k12 field trips almost daily for schools, camps and community groups (JCC, YMCA Girl/Boy Scouts, etc).
February 15-23 Show Schedule
- Saturday 2/15 3p
- Sunday 2/16 3p
- Monday 2/17 3p
- Tuesday 2/18 12pm SOLD OUT (Kings Bay Y campers)
- Thursday 2/20 10am SOLD OUT (New York Junior Tennis League campers)
- Friday 2/21 6:30p
- Saturday 2/22 3p
- Sunday 2/23 3p
- Added shows all week for vacation camp groups
Fridays are specially designed for teen – after school groups, theater programs, or just family and friends. 6pm doors, 6:30 show. Or add a group workshop at 5pm (free add on for non profit/ school groups 10+)
- VIP TICKETS $50 includes the best seats and first round from the bar.
- GENERAL ADMISSION $25 plus one beverage minimum
- ****Groups 10 or more – (birthdays, schools, camps etc) $25pp includes Show, Soft drink and Pizza. Ask about other show/workshop only options for non profits and larger groups.
Our summer camps and year round classes are very popular. Due to demand we added a holiday camp this past December. This will be our first
WINTER BREAK COMEDY CAMP
CLICK HERE to register. $125/day, $450/week. Additional discounts given to two or more registrations (siblings, friends, multiple camp weeks)
- Monday 2/17 – 8:45 early drop offs, 9:30 Improv Comedy (warm-up, technique and performance games), 11:30 lunch, 12pm Stand Up comedy. After brief brainstorm exercise, share a story of personal experience or observation. 1pm afternoon Improv. 2:45 snacks. 3pm watch public professional show. 4-5:15 late pickups as needed
- Tuesday-Thursday Feb 18-20 – 8:45 early drop offs. The mics are on in both theaters for additional stand up comedy practice time, 9:30 Improv Comedy, 11:30 lunch, 12pm Stand Up comedy. Slowly craft our stories into original comedy routines using various techniques. 1pm Afternoon Improv. 2:45 snacks. 3pm Group bonding games led by our TEEN TEENS (Students that have been with us 2-6+ years). 4-5:15 late pickups as needed
- Friday 2/21- SHOWCASE DAY exclusive to full week registrations- 8:45 early drop off. 9:30 warm up. 10pm dress rehearsal. 12pm lunch and notes. 1pm free time. 1:30 house opens. 2pm Show- all campers perform their stand up comedy as well as showcase improv games they learned that week.
Teen Comics singing the blues!
Weekly Classes Winter Spring and Fall
Drop by and try out our classes for kids and teens. Each session includes both Improv and Stand up comedy
Click links above, sign up to drop in a single class. If you and / or your child loves it, talk to teacher about registering for full session.
These classes run almost every week September thru June. Drop-in cut off for dress rehearsal and showcase weeks, exclusive to full session registrations. No classes in December (too busy with holiday gigs). Most 3-day weekends we have classes. (No class on Easter. No classes Memorial Day weekend.)
- $40 to drop in one class
- $300/session includes 10-12 weeks with a performance showcase