We have reworked our classes slightly, actually lowering our prices while offering maximum flexibility!
- Saturday 10am Comedy 4 Kids and Teens Improv & Stand Up Comedy (recommended for new teens, and all tweens)
- Saturday 12pm Short Form Improv Comedy, 16+ Recommended but 14+ welcome with teacher approval
- Sunday 11:30am open mic Stand Up Comedy
- Sunday 12pm Long Form Improv Comedy, recommended for advanced.
- EMAIL for more information regarding shows, classes and private events. Bring our progra.s to your community. We are NYC DOE VENDORS offering shows, workshops, residencies and professional development in schools, camps and community centers. Bring your students to our Times Square NYC theater for the coolest field trips ever. 7000+ SHOWS for k12 students and family audiences since 2002 live from Times Square NYC and touring nationwide.
New York Improv Theater, home to Improv 4 Kids/Teens and EIGHT IS NEVER ENOUGH Improv Comedy has been offer professional shows and education since 2002. Every show, unless otherwise promkted as a “showcase” of students, indy teams etc, features paid professio al performers, many with TV, Film, and/or Broadway/Off-Boadway credits We formerly opened our Comedy School in 2011. Artistic Director Walt Frasier’s international credits include theater, comedy, music and TV (Blacklist, Billions, Blue Bloods, Blue Bloods, Letterman, HBO, MTV etc)The New York Improv Theater is a one stop edutainment center for corporate team building, office / holiday parties and more. Our comedy shows and workshops deliver high impact results. Clients include Google, Mercedes Benz, META /Facebook, TikTok, JP Morgan Chase, Accenture, Morgan Stanley, Twitter, Roblox, Rimowa, EI Digital, Accenture, Datadog HQ, Milbank, BING/Microsoft, Band of America – Merrill Lynch, Home Depot, Ernst & Young, Johnson & Johnson, Louis Vuitton, Coach, UBS, BDO, AMEX, Master Card, Macy’s, 360i, IBM, GM, Kraft, UNILEAVER, HBO, Prudential, Convene, Conference Board and many more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.